Enumerators / Surveyors - Danniyeh Area North
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to([email protected]) . Make sure to put "Enumerator" in the subject of your email, otherwise your application will NOT be considered. Applications close on October 28, 2019. The interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis during the advertisement period. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ABOUT INJAZ LEBANON
INJAZ Lebanon is a non-profit organization, an affiliate of Junior Achievement (JA) Worldwide, with a mission to equip youth with the skills and mindset they need to become the entrepreneurs and business leaders stimulating their communities. It is also a member of INJAZ Al-Arab, a regional network of 14 countries across the MENA region. INJAZ Lebanon delivers programs in partnership with the business sector focusing on entrepreneurship, work readiness and financial literacy.
INJAZ Lebanon is looking for Enumerators that will work on scouting the Danniyeh area
A. Program Overview
Darb W Dar, the Danniyeh Eco-Entrepreneurial Trail is a program implemented by INJAZ Lebanon and funded by the Deutsche Gesellschaft Fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) in Danniyeh, North Lebanon.
The Darb w Dar initiative aims to stimulate the creation of new and enhanced business opportunities for youth and women by promoting tourism, specifically eco-tourism, rural and winter tourism in the region. The program supports youth and young women in developing entrepreneurial skills & starting job-creating enterprises in the agro-food, hospitality & rural tourism sector contributing to the implementation of the development strategies for the villages and areas of Dannieh.
INJAZ Lebanon is seeking Enumerators / Surveyors. Roles and Responsibilities of this function will be as follows:
- Conducting survey on existing businesses in the area
- Setting interview dates with potential candidates in the areas for their potential inclusion in the program
- Conducting interviews with potential candidates
- Reviewing data obtained from interview for completeness & accuracy and reporting on these data to the project manager
Interested candidates should be:
- Motorized and willing to use their car as means of transportation
- Engaged in Eco and Social activities such as scouts, hiking, ...
- Computer literate with strong Excel knowledge
- Living in Danniyeh area
The assignement will take over 30 days and paid in the format of a per diem.
- North Lebanon