Area Project Officer - North
Email your resume, cover letter and the names and coordinates of three professional references to [email protected]. Make sure to put " Project Officer - North " in the subject of your email, otherwise your application will NOT be considered. Applications close on October 28, 2019. The interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis during the advertisement period. Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Area Project Officer will be reporting to the Area Project Manager (APM) of North area.
Program implementation and quality:
- Knowledgeable of INJAZ Lebanon implemented program and ensures that it is being delivered according to the Programs Implementation Standards shared by the Regional Office and the donors’ standards
- Follow-up with implementing centers and trainers to ensure smooth running and quality delivery of the project
- Schedule the implementation in North area and update them on a daily basis on the delivery sheet
- Attend and support most implementation sessions in the region to ensure quality
- Gather testimonials from students and trainers
Community Partners and Youth Outreach:
- Support the Managers in identifying community partners for youth outreach
- Ensure that good communication & coordination is maintained with community partners (current and identified) and assist in the registration of youth as per agreed targets
- Attend weekly lab meetings and other meetings as needed
- Conduct program presentation and support youth outreach as needed
Assist in Trainers’/Volunteers' Management:
- Ensure good coordination and positive relationships with the area trainers/volunteers and get their regular feedbacks on the project
- Assist if needed in the preparation of training workshops for project trainers/volunteers
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Collect data for the implemented program (pre-post tests, attendance sheets, pictures, testimonials, trainers’ feedback) for reporting purposes
- Update database, information sheets and insert data collected on reporting sheets
- Assure that all information sheets and delivery schedule are updated at all times
- Logistics & Administrative Support
- Coordinate and manage on a daily basis the food of the youth
- Ensure adequate organization of transportation by local partner
- Arrange the Invoices and Receipts of the suppliers and provide them to the finance department on a bi-monthly basis
- Assist the area project manager in identifying and managing project related suppliers and service providers in the region
- Ensure that delivery rooms are well equipped and ready for the implementation
- Ensure availability of all program materials and coordinates with Area Project Manager on printing requirements
- Organize the project’s logistics
- Oversee that North area inventory is always up to date
- Attend team meetings
- Undertake other related duties, as assigned or requested by the Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Science, Developmental Studies, Public Administration or other relevant field or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of professional experience in education, business or social sector including management experience.
- Sincere interest in the mission of INJAZ Lebanon and in entrepreneurship.
- Knowledgeable of the ecosystem in North, specifically in Tripoli (Education, NGOs, Community centers)
- Strong relationship-building and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Highly organized and motivated, ability to multitask in a timely manner, team player
- Excellent written and spoken English and Arabic
- North Lebanon