Social Media Internship
Please send your C.V and Cover Letter to [email protected] with the Subject Line: “Social Media Intern"
Greenpeace MENA is committed to achieving diversity within its workforce, and irrespective of gender, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
Are you a student or recent graduate? Are you looking for the experience of a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) that works to save the world every day? We offer a small number of internships in Greenpeace MENA.
GP MENA offers internship Programme possibilities with the main aim to achieve a mutual benefit to the Intern and to the organisation, allowing the
intern to learn and develop his/her knowledge.
Our goal is to provide our interns with:
- A better understanding of the organisation’s goals and objectives
- Insight into how an international organisation operates
- Framework to enhance their educational experience through practical work assignments, thereby developing personal and professional skills which will be useful for their future employment
- An open and inclusive, multicultural, multilingual and multi-ethnic work environment, contributing to the development of mutual understanding, trust, and tolerance
Your main responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Commenting on posts across different channels
- Uploading the weekly posts on the different social media platforms
- Creating ads for the posts to create engagement and traffic
- Follow on 2-3 key statistical figures
- Support the digital team across many different projects.
- Assist in the creation of social media content.