INVITATION FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST, Architect to design Center of Peace in South Lebanon
FFR is seeking to enter into an agreement with an Architect to take the lead on the design and architecture for the building of our brand new Centre of Peace in Southern Lebanon.
This Architect will oversee the general management of the project from design through to construction and project completion.
The purpose of this centre is to provide a base of operations for FFR’s work; providing education and training in peacebuilding to young people from diverse backgrounds locally and internationally in Southern Lebanon.
The centre will support the physical and spiritual needs of local communitie.The purpose of this centre is to provide a base of operations for FFR’s work; providing education and training in peacebuilding to young people from diverse backgrounds locally and internationally in Southern Lebanon. The centre will support the physical and spiritual needs of local communities and contribute towards the wider aims of the organisation by:
- Providing a safe, secure and mutual environment for diverse communities and people of all religious backgrounds to come together.
- Building resilient relationships between individuals from these communities.
- Equipping and empowering youth with skills to restoratively transform conflict and strengthen social cohesion in Southern Lebanon.
- Providing peacebuilding training for local and international church groups
- To achieve the above by hosting workshops, conferences, spiritual retreats, counseling, camps and by providing accommodation for visiting international outreach teams that provide voluntary assistance to FFR’s projects.
The centre will be built upon 2400sq metres of land that FFR have recently purchased in a semi-rural location in the south of Lebanon. This contract is for the entire design of the centre including conference/event/workshop spaces, accommodation, kitchen/dining facilities and an outdoor recreational space. The construction however will be divided up into phases, with the first phase fulfilling the organisation’s priority to build an initial events space, basic accommodation and kitchen facilities.
The bidding process will be in 2 phases, via 1) submission of invitations for expressions of interest and 2) for the successful suppliers, submission of a concept note (which include design specifications and costings).
How to apply
Compelete the Expressions of Intrest form and return with supporting documents via email to: [email protected]Expired