Invitation to Tender for Medical Insurance Services for Concern Worldwide in Lebanon
Tender Reference: CWL/SYS/ 0319- 2967
Concern Worldwide invites registered, competent and experienced Insurance companies to submit their quotation for an agreement of three years duration for covering Medical insurance services for the staff of Concern Worldwide Lebanon (around 77 employees).
- Services to be provided:
The proposal must include detailed pricing schedule (including all applicable taxes) for First and Second class without NSSF (Co-NIL) and with NSSF (Co-NSSF) coverage for the below:
- In-Patient Coverage at 100%
- Out-Patient coverage at 100% and DV 85%
- Prescription coverage at 85%
- Maternity Coverage from day 1
- Coverage for chronic, congenital and pre-existing conditions from day 1.
- HIV coverage
- Worker’s Compensation
- Nb. of staff: 100 local employees (Lebanese and non-Lebanese).
- Annual sum of salaries is: 1,548,000$.
- 17 of the staff are administrative and 83 are field workers.
How to apply
The tender dossier is available by sending a request Email to Lebanon.email@example.com with the tender reference number mentioned above in subject line.
The deadline for submission of tenders is 1200 HRS on January 25, 2019.
Concern retains the right to accept or reject any offer/proposal prior to the award of contract and to annul the bidding process or/and reject any or all offers at any time.
Your tender bid must include the following documentation so please use the list below as a ‘Checklist’ before submitting your tender to Concern.
Note: Any tender bid does not include all the documentation below will be rejected immediately.
- Completed Detailed Price List for the requested services.
- Signed Tenderer’s Declaration
- Copy of certificate of registration or memorandum and article of association.
- Copy of the current valid trade license/local authority’s license.
- Brief outline of the bidder’s/supplier’s organization profile including information of the longevity and time in the marketplace and company size.