English Language Course/training for Drivers
English Course required should meet the following standards :
- Course Location: Halba, Akkar, North Lebanon at Lebanon bra nch of Concern Worldwide
- The course will be for approximately 20 participants (Drivers Team).
- Total Training hours required is 24 Hours to be concluded within 2 months and should be between 8 am and 4:30 pm.
- Offer to include multiple sessions on multiple days.
- Activities and courses to help build the capacity of the staff in speaking the English language.
- The course should cover the basic vocabulary and pronunciation focusing on drivers useful terms and expressions mainly related to movements, business trips and directions.
- Course should cover basic English dialogue understanding.
- Course should be customized based on the team need (Drivers team).
- Applicant should provide a pre- training and post-training tests to measure efficiency.
- A Certificate of participation in the end of the course would be advantageous.
How to apply
All applications must include the following:
- Detailed CV of the consultant, demonstrating relevant experience and qualifications
- Proposal for the work outlining clear timeframe, methodology and approach, budget/Quotation, and referees.
Application submission guidlines
- Quotations should be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email Subject ' English Tranining Course for Drivers ) .
- Quotation Submission Deadline is on the 20th of January at 12:00pm
Sunday, 20. Jan 2019
Type of Call
Call for proposals
Training & Capacity Building