Send your CV to: Nadeen@biatcenter.org
- Competent Business Knowledge and a sense of Marketing; to communicate effectively with entrepreneurs and business managers in order to assess their business propositions.
- Effective logical thinking and analytical abilities; to quantify the impact of assistance provided to a client, estimate the profitability of an activity, and work closely with clients to close deals.
- Problem solving abilities
- A robust professional network; to develop new opportunities, evaluate potential clients, and make the business community aware of program capabilities and services
- Integrity and trustworthiness; to be able to gain the confidence of clients
- Responsible of providing appropriate advice to the clients
- Analyze clients businesses in order to identify problems and improve performance, productiveness, efficiency and profitability
- Helping clients in setting a business model, restructuring or reorganizing the business
- Prepare or review businesses data & documents and assess areas of improvement
- Meetings with clients to prepare a diagnosis of the business and start preparing an action plan, business plans, marketing plans, diagnostic forms, client growth plans