Arts Education Program Coordinator
Requires a Cover Letter?:
Application Submissions Guideline:
kindly cc firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person Name:
Contact Person Position:
Arts Education Programme Supervisor
Contact Person Email:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees registration procedures of students and keeps updated records at all times.
- Contacts parents in case of repeated student absenteeism, investigates matters and reports to his/her superior.
- Monitors the students when a teacher is absent and teacher replacement is not available.
- Reports to his/her superior about any needy children who may require sponsorship.
- Sends every two weeks reports to his/her supervisor about registrations, data base updates, drop outs, and provides general assessment and explanation for the overall conditions/changes.
- Supervises the creation of a file for each teacher containing the ID, CV, Letter of Engagement and any other document required.
- Establishes with AEP supervisor teaching schedules for all courses.
- Supervises updated records of teachers’ attendance for compensation payment.
- Is a resource person for the teachers in terms of parents’ contact.
- Makes sure there is a substitute folder on file for each course.
- Coordinates the monthly gatherings with teachers, attends them and follows up with the outputs.
- Supervises the teachers’ adherence to the “Terms of Engagements” (delays/absence/leave students unaccompanied/breaks…) and works with the AEP supervisor to find best responses and actions according Ayadina’s methodologies and code of conducts.
- Follows up regularly with the teachers ’requests for supplies and material.
The Arts Program
- Meets regularly with the AEP assistant to be updated on the situation inside and outside the classrooms and follows up according to best practices. Makes sure that individual student progress, using agreed upon assessment tool, is regularly made by the teachers.
- Contributes to the association’s social media platforms and website.
- Contributes to the association’s newsletter.
- Ensures that all courses have the necessary resources and provides them in case of any deficiency.
- Acknowledges all emergency procedures and keeps two first aid kits updated.
- Makes appropriate preparation for course related outings and documents; the date, place, and number of students participating and names of monitors for each student trip.
- With AEP supervisor, approves cost of trip prepared by assistant.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Responsible for meeting preparations: writes and shares agendas, prepares materials and meeting room, takes minutes, and managed the follow up.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor’s degree Arts or education or social studies.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in the field of arts education and active participation in artistic/cultural/educative projects, preferably in humanitarian context in Lebanon.
- Demonstrated experience in project coordination, and flexibility in activity coordination, acquired basics of monitoring and evaluation, program development, as well as active management of diverse teams and departments.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) in English and Arabic, French is a plus
- Communication and reporting skills
- Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization
- Detail oriented
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Good organizational skills
- Strong team building skills
- Social Media skills
- Flexible and committed
- Initiative taker
- Positive attitude
- Microsoft office – all applications
07 Dec, 2018
Wednesday, 12 December 2018
Period of Employment
Nabaa - Sin el fil
Nabaa - Sin el fil
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
Bachelor’s degree Arts or education or social studies.
2 to 3 years