association of Development for life and peace DLP - About
association of Development for life and peace DLP
our association is committed to providing the highest quality emergency medical services available to the communities we serve. At the same time, we will facilitate the education, training, and understanding of injury and illness prevention as well as our role in the response, treatment, and transportation of the sick and injured.
The objectives are:
– Excellence in total patient care
– Recruitment and retention of good people
– Excellent training opportunities provided and available
– Assuring the infrastructure necessary so that our services will be available regardless of man-made or natural disaster
– Having an excellent, well deserved image and reputation in the emergency services and general communities, and maintaining good relationships in these areas.
These goals and objectives are equal in weight and importance, except that patient care is always most important, and is held in highest regard over all other items.