ARK-LE-51 Note Taker
Attend 10 workshops (Including townhall meetings, roundtables and coaching sessions) in various areas of Lebanon as per the agreed schedule with the Project Manager.
- Read various briefs in preparation of attending the activities.
- Learn of the various indicators to cover in his report.
- Listen and observe and note key information and findings.
- Record all the discussions in order to clarify all unclear data.
- Transcribe notes as per agreed template with the Project Manager.
- Milestones and Payment Schedule.
Note taking for two town hall meetings
Note taking three roundtables.
Note take five coaching sessions with government officials
The above activities are expected to require 10 working days and to happen between 1 Jan 2019 and end of March 2019.
- Requirements and Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Studies or equivalent.
- Proven record of facilitating similar activities.
- Knowledge of Good Governance.
- Excellent English and Arabic written and oral skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Please send your quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quotes should include:
-A sample of similar work conducted.
-Final daily price inclusive of all expenses.
- Final total cost.Expired