ARK-LE-50 Governance Facilitator.
ARK aims to increase young people’s ability to engage constructively with elected officials and develop realistic accountability mechanisms. The focus will be on educating young people on key governance issues and their roles as active citizens and working with them to develop opportunities to engage directly with public officials.
- Facilitate informal meetings with municipalities and MPs to look at best practices for engaging with young people and to prepare for the town hall meetings.
- Facilitate roundtables between youths and municipalities in different locations throughout Lebanon.
- Facilitate Town Hall meetings between youths and government officials.
- The facilitator will ensure that all the meetings/ engagements are positive and driven towards the objectives as set by ARK project Manager.
- Submit reports on every activity facilitated with proper recommendations and adjustments.
- Identify strategies for constructive engagement with officials.
- Work with youth teams and elected officials to identify mechanisms for ongoing engagement
The purpose of the above is to decide on specific issues that the youths will be engaging positively on with MPs and government officials.
- Milestones and Payment Schedule.
- Two town hall meetings
- 2 reports one on each town hall meeting
- Three roundtables
- 3 reports, one on each roundtable
Five coaching sessions with government officials
The above activities are expected to require 10 working days and to happen between 1 Jan 2019 and end of March 2019.
- Requirements and Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences/Studies or equivalent.
- Proven record of facilitating similar activities.
- Knowledge of Good Governance.
- Excellent English and Arabic written and oral skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Please send your quotes to email@example.com
Quotes should include:
-A sample of similar work conducted.
-Final daily price inclusive of all expenses.
- Final total cost.Expired