Social Operations Supervisor
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online on arcenciel's careers website: http://www.arcenciel.org/careers/
General Objectives & Tasks:
1.Oversee and control the work of the social and community workers and ensure the achievement of objectives:
- Organize field visits for social and community workers.
- Meet their needs in terms of tools and logistics at work.
- Collect the information gathered by the social team, analyze and classify them.
- Analyze the needs not provided.
- Identify the priority needs based on pre-established relevant criteria.
- Determine and present to project managers and social program manager the various needs of the region.
- Decide, according to the procedures and limitations, the social benefits to be granted.
- Transmit to the team, the decisions taken in order to provide social services to beneficiaries.
- Plan, organize, control and supervise the work of the team members for better results.
- Seek to serve a maximum number of beneficiaries.
2.Identify potential resources (institutions and people) and index them in order to use their services:
- Create and maintain a registry containing all the information needed about potential resources.
- Develop and maintain good relations with these resources for better coordination and to better serve the community.
- Create and strengthen relations with potential and permanent partners, in order to ensure the application of arcenciel’s mission and be able to serve the greatest number of vulnerable people.
Skill set and competencies
- Mastery of community work practices and techniques.
- Good understanding of arcenciel’s culture
- Listening skills
- Aptitude for synthesis
- Team work capacity
- Organizational capacity
- Respect of professional secrecy
- Good interpersonal skills
Working Schedule: Monday till Friday, from 8 Am till 4 Pm.
Contract Type: 1 year (renewable).