Interested candidate are encouraged to apply online on arcenciel's careers website: http://www.arcenciel.org/careers/
General Objectives & Tasks:
1.Learn and take note on the cases that exist/occur in the special classes and the daycare (listening, observation, and analysis of the file):
- Welcome beneficiaries who need psychological follow up and counselling.
- Detect and track the pathological problems of the children (language delay, stuttering, behavioral disorders, violent reactions, relationship difficulties, etc.).
- Assess and evaluate the classes'(special classes/Daycare) level.
2.Prepare and implement action plans and individual progress plans:
- Conduct individual sessions and interviews with beneficiaries to gather the needed information on their case.
- Construct the "problématique" of the situation and formulate the working hypotheses.
- Brainstorm with the specialists in the units about action plans and Individual Progress Plans (IPP).
- Establish individual progress plans and action plans.
3.Perform and monitor IPP progress in coordination with the health and youth teams:
- Involve the beneficiary and his entourage in the implementation of the plan.
- Establish a psychological support interviews (repetitive interviews) throughout the implementation of the action plan.
- Ensure the contact with the specialists of the health and youth unit; and communicate information about the progress.
4.Provide ongoing training for aec staff in need, in coordination with project management, center coordinators, head of units and training & development unit.
- Knowledge of psychology diagnostic techniques( Autism spectrum disorder diagnosis is a must).
- Know how to effectively manage a rehabilitation session.
- Ability to deal with child/beneficiary refusal in a respectful way.
- Knowledge in ABA practices, methods and techniques.
- Proficiency in listening, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Adaptability to any kind of situation.
- Respecting the confidentiality of the patient and the professional secrecy.
- Patience, resilience and positiveness.
- Stress management.
Working Schedule: 3 days/Week, from 8 Am till 2 Pm.
Contract Type: ASAP till end of December 2020.