HR & NSSF Assistant
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain records of employees.
- Answering employee questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing HR relevant documents as needed.
- Prepare the NSSF registration/termination forms and documents of all employees.
- Prepare NSSF family declarations of employees.
- Complete termination paperwork and assist with exit interviews.
- Assisting in the payroll processing, which includes ensuring all types of leaves are being tracked in the system.
- Answering payroll questions.
- Creating and Sharing Salary Slips.
- Checking Timesheets on the HR System and making sure of its accuracy.
- Entering New Employees Data on the System.
- Entering New Salaries, other Allowances and Retroactive Raises, and other relevant information.
- Updating Annual Leaves Balance for the employees on monthly basis.
- Maintaining records related to performance reviews, and disciplinary actions.
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Assist in processing annual appraisals, probationary procedures.
- Assist in relevant processing functions of insurance annual group plan for all employees.
- Assist the Finance Dept. in visiting the bank and Ministry of Finance as needed.
- Perform other duties as requested.
30 Jun, 2020
Friday, 31 July 2020
Period of Employment:
One Year- possibility to extension
800 to 1200 (USD)
Education Degree Details:
University Degree in Business Administration or related field.
2 to 3 years