Online Social Media Growth Workshop
This course is designed to build attendees social media marketing skills. Topics include integrating different social media technologies into a marketing plan, creating social media marketing campaigns, and applying appropriate social media tools.
Workshop Learning Outcomes
- Drawing more traffic and generating visibility and awareness for a brand or product.
- Advanced social media communication principles and platforms
- Identifying potential social media metrics for a campaign by describing the three key areas of business that social media can impact.
- Effectively implementing Social Media strategies and tactics and creating marketing campaigns
- Identifying the four ways to motivate consumers by listing the three key benefits of storytelling when it comes to consumer engagement.
- Attracting a larger audience and communicating with influencers
- Deploying the latest strategies to plan, execute, and assess a comprehensive and effective social media campaign for corporations, government agencies, or nonprofit organizations.
- Identifying the four places you need to monitor for conversation about your brand and creating a list of KPIs for measurement based on your existing Social Media goals
- Marketing a business through Social Media
Venue: Online sessions over Zoom and LMS
Schedule: 11, 12, 13, 14, 18 & 19 from 4:30pm - 6:45pm
Cost: $300 (Includes training fees, materials, and refreshments)
For more information and registration, contact us on 03-243663 or at [email protected]