Fundamentals of Budgeting Workshop
Budgeting skills are essential for all who want to succeed in business since budgets are related to a company’s strategic objectives and help decide the overall direction.
By using a combination of technical analysis, problem solving, and case studies, this course will provide participants with the latest innovations in essential budgetary and cost awareness analysis that would stand up to the most rigorous of external scrutiny.
In this course, you will understand how to develop and track a budget, how to put control measures to avoid Fraud and any illegal use of money, how to manage projects on separate budget sheets, and how to use international reporting standards
• Understand the peaks and troughs of income and expenditure
• Learn about the different types of cost
• Evaluate the differences between traditional and innovative budget analysis
• Understand the key financial indicators and how to monitor accordingly
• Evaluate the connection between budget processes and business improvement
Venue: AMIDEAST Training Center
Schedule: February 10, 11 & 12 from 6:00 pm till 9:00 pm
Cost: $280 (Includes training fees, materials, and refreshments)
For more information and registration, contact us on 01-989 901 ext. 200 or at [email protected]