Part Time Psychotherapist - Child Protection project
Kindly mention the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of your email.
The psychologist will be based in West Bekaa area. She/he is assigned to a child protection project which is part of the Crisis Emergency Response Plan in Lebanon. The Psychologist will be assigned to provide direct psychological support to beneficiaries within the project (children). She/he will work on a part time basis.
Tasks and duties
Task # 1- Identification and referral mechanism
- Identify the psychological needs of the beneficiaries and their families;
- Identify protection concerns and provide psychosocial support to cases of concern as needed;
- Conduct therapeutic follow-up for children and adolescents on an individual basis as needed including home visits (with the Case Manager);
- Collect, analyze, and synthesize information in order to implement and support intervention methods and techniques.
Task # 2 –Direct Psychological support
- Provide adequate psychological support to the children enrolled in the CP program and to their caregivers according to the need identified;
- Coordinate and work directly with case managers and child protection coordinator to develop intervention plans and follow up at the home level;
- Keep track of patient numbers/cases through outpatient records, to be submitted at the end of every month.
- Make necessary and timely referrals after consulting with the CP Coordinator;
- Complete intake assessments, evaluations, treatment recommendations, reviews, and other documentation as necessary.
- Implement all the applicable Lebanese laws related to child protection (including National SOPs on case management) and Implement all the procedures of the resilience program;
Task # 3- Other
- Coordinate with local actors and interact with various authorities;
- Participate in training, internal and interagency meetings;
- Participate in Case conferences when required;
- Reporting skills, interpersonal skills, team player;
- Work in team with the social worker and animators;
- Ensure timely reporting awareness to HQ and attend meetings in HQ when required;
- West Beqaa