CHILD PROTECTION SENIOR OFFICER AND FIELD COORDINATOR / PART-TIME POSITION
Kindly mention the title of the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Previous working experience in a similar position is a plus.
Previous working experience in an NGO is mandatory.
Knowledge of the Lebanese context.
Interpersonal skills, ability to work under pressure, creative, team leader, …
Microsoft and reporting skills
The Child Protection Senior Officer/Field Coordinator is based in Beirut. She/He works under the direct supervision of the Partnership and the Child Protection Coordinators and oversees the Child Protection programming in AMEL centers located in Beirut and Mount Lebanon area. She/he is responsible for the smooth implementation of the Child Protection programs and activities in close coordination with other agencies and local authorities.
- Attending Beirut and MountLebanon Child Protection and other coordination meetings if necessary;
- Managing relationships with the SDCs;
- Managing relationships with local authorities, stakeholders, partners…
- Gathering and compiling field reports;
- Conducting field visits (M&E, donors, …) ;
- Attending training if needed;
- Attending biweekly Child Protection coordination meeting;
- Gathering and Archiving all sources of information (# of beneficiaries, activities, targets…etc.) and sharing them with the Child Protection Coordinator;
- Conducting training (Children’s Rights, Community based or Focused PSS Guidelines, Minimum Standards of Child Protection…) for field staff;
- Maintaining and updating the schedule of activities;
- Organizing community events;
- Coordinating with and informing the Child Protection and the Human Resources Coordinators of any related issues;
- Contributing to recruitment of Beirut/Mount Lebanon Centers.
- Mount Lebanon