Child Protection & Education Senior Officer
Please mention in the object of your email the title of the position you are applying for.
We will contact qualified candidates without any discrimination based on race, colour, sex, age, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
The Child Protection & Education Senior Officer is based in Beirut. She/He works under the direct supervision of the Education and Child Protection Coordinators. She/He oversees the Child Protection programming in AMEL centers located in Beirut and Mount Lebanon area. She/He oversees the "Ideas box" project in the AMEL community centers located in Beirut and Mount Lebanon, Bekaa & South areas. She/he is responsible for the smooth implementation of the project and activities in close coordination with various stakeholders.
- Attending ML CP meetings and other coordination meetings if necessary
- Managing relationships with the SDCs
- Gathering/compiling field reports
- Conducting field visits (M&E, … etc)
- Attending trainings if needed
- Attending biweekly CP coordination meeting
- Gathering/ Archiving all sources of information (# of beneficiaries, activities, targets…etc.) and sharing them with the CP Co
- Ensuring good communication with local actors/ stakeholders and municipalities
- Monitor and follow up on the protection referrals
- Conducting trainings for field staff
- Maintaining schedule of activities/ informing on upcoming community events
- Ensuring the smooth implementation of the Ideas box project’s activities, its monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Coordinating with Amel’s sectors (particularly Education and Child Protection), support departments (finance, HR, procurement), project staff and partners
- Mount Lebanon
- South Lebanon