Full time Job, open for immediate recruitment.
CV and Cover Letter to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “AO Vacancy” in the email subject, before November 20, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Post Adyan’s Transactions on Accounting System
- Perform Suppliers' Accounts Reconciliation
- Document, file and archive accounting transactions
- Effect the payments to the suppliers or beneficiaries, in office and in Activities’ venue outside the office when needed
- Assist the Accounting coordinator in managing the Publications Stock Project (stock, selling, budget, planning, events, etc.)
- Assist the Accounting coordinator in managing Adyan Publications' Stand during Exhibitions and Events
- Abide by the Foundation's Policies and Procedures and the Lebanese Legal Laws and Rules
- Perform any other task as requested by the Line Manager
- BA in Finance/Accounting
- 1 year work or intern experience in this field.
- Professional command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Professional command of computer (Word, Excel, Internet communication, navigation, etc.), and familiar with Accounting system
- Strong capacity for time management and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent teamwork capacity.
- Personal belief in and support of Adyan’s mission and values.