INVITATION TO BID - “Construction of septic tanks in Aarsal area”,
1. Description. ACF Lebanon is inviting competent and interested suppliers to submit their Bids to provide the following services:
Construction of septic tanks in Aarsal area
LOT 1 - Construction of septic tanks in Al Hoda Informal Settlements
LOT 2 - Construction of septic tanks in Baraa Jousour Al khayr (Aarsal 013) Informal Settlements
LOT 3 – Construction of septic tanks in Haidar (Aarsal 055) Informal Settlements
LOT 4 - Construction of septic tanks in Husseim Flity Okab Informal Settlements (Aarsal 001 and 145)
The bidders can submit their offers either for 4 lots (locations) or only for several of them
Please find detail specifications in RFQ (ref. “RFQ_LB-ZB-01203”) which can be requested by e-mail
2. Deadline for submission. All bids must be submitted before 10/07/2020 (10th of July 2020) at 16:00 in a sealed envelope or by email [email protected].. Late Bids will be automatically rejected.
3. Clarification of Bid. Any request for clarification must be received by ACF by email
[email protected] at least 2 days before the deadline for submission of bids. ACF will reply to bidders' questions at least 1 days before the deadline for submission of bids.
4. Sections of Bid. Bidders are required to complete, sign and submit the following documents (Bid):
- ToR (signature, stamp and the date on each page)
- RFQ (signature, stamp and the date on each page)
- Annex 1, 2, 3, and 4 (signature, stamp and the date on each page)
- Quotation 1, 2 and 3 filled by hand (signature, stamp and the date on each page)
- Supplier questionnaire (signature, stamp and the date on each page)
- Detailed work plan (signature, stamp and the date on each page)
- Copy of valid registration certificate and VAT (if applicable)
- Past Contract & References for related contracts or contracts with NGO’s or UN agencies (signature, stamp and the date on each page)
- Experience Certificate / Work Order, Contract or Purchase order for similar work
- List of Equipment and Machinery
- Personnel to perform the work
- Documentation for health and work incident insurance of workers
- ACF Good Business Regulation (signature, stamp and the date on each page)
Failure to provide all of the above and in the formats stipulated may result in disqualification
5. Award Criteria. The contract will be awarded to the technically and administratively compliant offer(s) that is offering the best quality/price ratio, taking into account the quality of the products offered and the price of the offer.
- Submission of a Bid shall be deemed as an acknowledgement by the Bidder that all obligations stipulated by this ITB and RFQ will be met and, unless specified otherwise, the Bidder has read, understood and agreed to all the instructions in this ITB and RFQ.
- ACF is under no obligation to award a contract to any Bidder as a result of this ITB/ RFQ.
7. Cost. The Bidder shall bear all costs related to the preparation and/or submission of the Bid, regardless of whether its Bid was selected or not. ACF shall in no case be responsible or liable for those costs, regardless of the conduct or outcome of the selection process.