Logistics Assistant (Lebanese Only)
Applications should include a detailed CV with at least two References. Please send your CV, in English, writing in the subject the reference "Logistics Assistant" to the following e-mail address: email@example.com. The deadline for submission is December 20, 2018. Any CV submitted without reference to the position will be disregarded
Under the supervision of the Area Coordinator and the Logistics Officer, the Logistic Assistant is responsible for assets follow ups, purchasing, stock/warehouse management, IT support and assisting in other logistic department activities in ACTED area of intervention.
Asset Follow ups/IT support:
- Ensure all ACTED assets are registered and codified with numbering (refer to ACTED Log Manual for details);
- Ensure that asset is given to users, after completion of “Asset Reception Form”;
- Make sure ACTED assets are all in good condition (Motorized assets, office assets, projects tools, office/guest house assets/items. etc.).
- Ensure that e-mail, and IT equipments are functioning properly
- Make separate binders for each vehicle and filing all necessary documents (i.e. copy of rental car contract, copy of fuel slips, with all bills and documents, car monthly log book, fuel consumption follow up, accident form with attached documents etc.
- Creating a binder for all vehicle fuel consumption report;
- Ensuring all vehicles are in good condition and ready for use;
- Organize the driver duty schedule and ensure the movement of board is filled in regularly
- Follow up of staff movement between Area and capital offices;
- Supervise the fuel consumption of each car and report directly to CLM
- Provide the monthly report to Capital logistics department and file copy of fuel consumption report in “Transport follow up” binder.
- Ensure all commodities and goods are well organized in the stock by project/program
- Ensure all commodities and goods have stock cards and registered in “Stock Situation Report”;
- Ensure all commodities for stock commodities IN/OUT have “Stock Request” form, “Waybill
or Reception Voucher” and properly recorded in “Stock Cards” and “Stock Situation Report”;
- Ensure the tidiness and well protection of goods/commodities in stock and monthly stock inspection form is filled in by (non-logistic member) regularly;
- Ensure the safety and security of stock/Warehouse and ACTED commodities/goods within stock; - check the fire extinguishers are in working condition in stock, control the entrance and exit door locks etc.)
- Follow-up procurement & supplies for the area in coordination with the country office in Beirut.
- Check deliveries follow-up of each procurement contracts;
- Procure all projects and office logistical requirements based on ACTED procurement guidelines.
- Communication with field office(s) via e-mail, skype or cell phone in order to provide on time procurement supports.
- Send monthly reports to CLM which Includes – (Fuel consumption report, asset follow up, stock situation report, Communication report);
Create separate binders for each reporting documents and file in line with Logistics Filing procedures;