"How to Use ABAAD's New Puppetry Toolkit to Promote Protection of Children from Forced/ Child Marriage & Sexual Abuse"
ABAAD - Resource Center for Gender Equality in partnership with RDPP - Regional Development and Protection Programme invites you to a three (3) day workshop on " How to Use a Puppetry Toolkit to Promote Protection of Children from Forced/Child marriage & Sexual Abuse"
The training will include thematic and technical components aiming at increasing knowledge and build skills of CP & GBV front-liners on the topic.
The facilitators will use interactive tools and exercises to catalyze discussions highlighting the interlinkages between child marriage and GBV against girls.
Are you ...
- A service provider working with teen adolescent girls and their families?
- Interested in learning interactive techniques to prevent the risk of sexual violence against girls?
- Do you wish to receive a copy of our new Innovative Puppetry Toolkit aiming at promoting Protection of Children From forced/Child marriage & Sexual Abuse?
When and Where?
The trainings will be conducted as per the below dates:
May 23, 24 & 25 at Massabki Hotel, Chtoura
May 30, 31 and June 1st at Platinum Hotel, Tyr
June 13, 14 and 15 at Quality- Inn Hotel, Tripoli
June 20, 21 and 22 at Florida Beach Hotel, Chekka
What Will This Training Cover?
The training will encompass the following:
- Introduction to the intersection between child marriage and GBV against girls
- Introduction to the puppetry toolkit as an education tool for promotion of protection of children from forced/ child marriage and sexual abuse
- Techniques of using different interactive tools with communities to influence their knowledge, attitudes and behaviors towards child marriage as a practice
How to apply
To express interested, kindly fill the application form HERE.Expired