Freelancer for copywriting, translation, video/podcast production, social media engagement & other tasks
Please send us your CV with a cover letter outlining your specific, relevant experiences and knowledge to [email protected]. Please also indicate your expectations in regard to daily/monthly fees and the maximum hours available per week. Please send your Expression of Interest as soon as possible as we are screening them on a rolling basis. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Forum Ziviler Friedensdienst e.V. (forumZFD e.V. reg. INGO operating in Lebanon)
forumZFD provides training and project support in Germany and abroad. With its members, it advocates the renunciation of violence-based policies, reinforcement of civilian resources in the state and society and democratic participation of all social, ethnic and religious groups.
forumZFD currently has more than 80 employees working in 14 locations in Germany, the Middle East, the Western Balkans, and South-East Asia. forumZFD has been working in Lebanon since 2009.
The Lebanon-team consists of 15 staff members working in the areas of Community Mobilising, Dealing with the Past and Capacity Development.
In the area of Nonviolent Communication forumZFD assists with capacity building, community support and awareness building
Tasks and responsibilities of the freelancer:
The freelancer will conduct the following tasks:
- Translate written NVC-related content from English into Arabic
- Subtitle and dub English videos into Arabic
- Produce videos/podcasts (NVC instructions, testimonials, interviews) in Arabic
- Publish content on (online) media, for website, fb, instagram, etc.
- Produce and publish other awareness/information materials (online/offline)
- Potentially organise online and offline events
- Other tasks depending on responses
- Knowledge of and passion for Nonviolent Communication (following Marshall Rosenberg)
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic and English skills
- Copy-writing and translating in / into Arabic
- Experience in social media content production
- Experience in video/podcast production
- Experience in conducting interviews
- Excellent computer literacy and video/podcast production software
- Flexible, pro-active and team-spirit
- Willing and able to travel in Lebanon
- Website maintenance
- Social media campaign development
- Based in Beirut or proximity