Mercy Corps - RFP # 7888 - Provision of BLN Training
Mercy Corps is seeking two service providers for a BLN (basic literacy & numeracy) training in two different areas: West Bekaa (Jeb Jennine and surroundings) and Saida.
The service provider in each area is expected to provide the following tasks:
- A database of potential or interested candidates to attend the BLN training (age between 16 and 34).
- A database of teachers who hold a bachelor’s degree or other academic qualification related to teaching Arabic, Maths and life skills.
- In addition, the service provider will be responsible to provide:
- A venue that fits around 20 participants with all the needed equipment (Chairs, table, board, etc…). the duration of the training will be 75 days spread over 3 to 5 months with a total number of hours of 300 hours. Snacks and refreshments should also be provided during all the sessions.
- Transportation should be provided to all participants from and to the location.
How to apply
Interested applicants who wish to apply to this opportunity are kindly requested to follow the link below, fill in the needed information and download a copy of the RFP documents:
Applications must be submitted back via email to [email protected] (RFP 7888 in the email subject) on or before 30 March 2020 at 3:00 PM.