Interested candidates should send their resume, quotation, and portfolio to [email protected] with “Graphic designer” in the email subject.
In the email body write a quotation for an 85-page design with a timeline of maximum one week.
- Design the GBV curriculum.
- Ensuring that the design of the materials is consistent with RDFL Guidelines
- Designs should be positive and empowering and relevant to the content.
Make adjustment in design as proposed by RDFL
Experience and technical competencies:
- At least 3 years of experience in graphic design
- Excellent creative skills and advanced command over a full range of design software, including but not limited to: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, after effect, Flash and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working with printing and production matters