Only shortlisted applications will be contacted and invited to an official interview (including test). Please send your Curriculum Vitae (maximum three pages) and Motivation Letter (indicating at least three references) to: [email protected].
Please note that applications without a cover letter and without mentioning the code (TDHIT-MLB-CO002) will not be considered.
The recruitment is on rolling basis and the organization reserve the right to recruit the suitable person before the deadline.
Objective 1: Under the supervision of the Communications Manager, lead and design a body of communication materials
- Communication materials as: project fact-sheets, leaflets, info-graphics, roll up banners, brochures, flyers, outdoor banner, etc.
- Develop designs for multi-media communications (either within the communication department or in collaboration with technical specialists), including but not limited to: Website interface and development, Social Media content, design and branding for projects and delegation materials (i.e. presentations, project fact-sheets, project brochures/leaflets, and photo books), and filmed content.
- Support TDH Italy Lebanon delegation procurement department and the project managers through establishing the list of communication items for print, at the beginning of each project. As well as the technical specs for those items.
Objective 2: Support with the management of the social media platforms
- Report on-site visits (unique user numbers) related to the project (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, project website, Terre des hommes project webpage) etc.
- Including but not limited to posting and replying to direct messages
- posting on TDH pages and profiles; managing live streaming for events
Objective 3: To support the Communications Manager with designing and updating a calendar of public communication events;
- Pre-event coordination with field and office staff regarding event planning.
- During event: support with the implementation of the event; take pictures of the event
- Post event: post on social media and follow up with the press (if applicable)
Objective 4 : Support in organizing communication visits (Press and Goodwill Ambassadors)
- Planning visits agendas
- Coordination/ planning with logistics, procurement and field staff
- Preparing press kits
- Accompanying guests to field and writing up stories/social media posts on their trips (if applicable)
Objective 5: Support the Lebanon Media and PR activities and contacts
- Including but not limited to researchers, journalists and news outlets to attend project events.
- Organize the visit to field agenda
- Visit project sites and cover project activities in their respective publications.
Objective 6: Support the organization with its media/communication missions from the Nederland and Italy, as foreseen.
Objective 7: Support in preparing PR content
- To write, edit, and proof read PR content (for example media announcements, newsletters, press releases and speeches)
And any other duties relevant to the position and assigned by your Line Manager.
- جبل لبنان