Community-Based Early Childhood Education Tutor
Please send your CV to [email protected]. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please mention the position “Community-Based Early Childhood Education Tutor - FVDL" in your email subject.
Teach English languages, in addition to some basic concepts for the scientific awareness in Math and Science, as well as sports and recreational activities that include the following domains: language, cognitive, social/emotional, and sensor/motor.
-Leads students through creative play and hands-on activities.
- Tailors the lessons according to the abilities of the children in the classroom.
- Coordinates with other tutors, the social worker, and the school principal.
- Conducts regular tutors’ and parents’ meetings.
- Applies JRS policies in the educational center.
- Ensures the child’s environment is safe.
- Knowledge, Skills and Personal Attributes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and team working skills.
- Good cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Highly approachable, trustworthy and confidential.
- Experience in planning class programmes.
- Experience in participatory programmes.
- Must be capable of teaching in English.
- Experience in working with refugees is a plus.