Only shortlisted applications will be contacted and invited to an official interview. Please send your Curriculum Vitae (maximum three pages) and Motivation Letter (indicating at least three references) to: [email protected].
Please note that applications without a cover letter and without mentioning the code (TDHIT_BKK_T0029) will not be considered.
The recruitment is on a rolling basis and the organization reserve the right to recruit a suitable person before the deadline.
- Implement qualitative educational support to the children benefiting from the educational programs.
- Plan and implement lessons as per the directions of the Inclusion officer and Education specialist; prepare materials request for lessons (stationery, photocopies) one week in advance
- Prepare a file for each child as per the directions of Inclusion officer and Education specialist, monitor their educational and developmental process; suggesting and implementing extra supportive actions when needed.
- Maintain a safe and comfortable environment for the child, taking into account diverse cultural, psychosocial and educational needs.
- Address cultural, educational and disabilities needs through the teaching methodology, classroom management, and active collaboration with the Inclusion Officer and Case Management Team.
- Ensure an ongoing positive communication with the parents regarding the educational progress, specific needs and behavior of the child.
- Supervise the students during recess.
- Deliver teaching techniques that recognizes all student’s entitlement to a learning experience that respects diversity, enables participation, removes barriers and considers a variety of learning needs.
- Deliver assessment methods that allow all students to engage with the curriculum and achieve their full potential (learner-centered methodology).
- Record each child’s classroom attendance, reporting any absences and highlighting any absences which require follow-up by the outreach staff.
- Submit daily timesheet to the line manager
- Participate in the trainings and follow up meetings conducted by TDH It Team.
- Contribute to the ongoing operations of the centers in any other way required.
- Support the facilitators in conducting the life skills sessions.
- بعلبك الهرمل