Please send your application to [email protected] with the subject "Creative Consultant Application" including:
In close cooperation with the Dug Policy Officer and the Communication Officer, the Creative Consultant is responsible for the concept development of a campaign (in Arabic) designed to promote the “Right to Treatment as an Alternative to Prosecution” to three target audiences.
In Lebanon, the personal consumption of drugs is punishable by three years in prison as well as hefty fines. The Lebanese Drug Law gives the right to people who use drugs to seek treatment instead of being prosecuted. However, this right is not automatically guaranteed to people who use drugs due to the fact that the provisions of the law are not well known publicly.
This USAID funded project aims at raising awareness of the right of people who use drugs to seek treatment instead of being prosecuted among:
-people arrested for drug use
- Develop concept for online and an offline communication campaign promoting a specific right among three target audiences.
- Develop key messages tailored for each target audience
- Facilitate working sessions.
- Facilitate key message testing groups
- Develop creative platform for online and offline deliverables
- Draft Creative brief for production team.
- Creative platform for online and offline deliverables
- Creative brief for online and offline platform
- Other as needed