National Government Liaison Officer
يتطلب رسالة مع الطلب؟:
Please submit your resume mentioning the position title in the subject line with a copy of your ID
البريد الالكتروني للشخص المسؤول:
III. Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Support the Head of Office in maintaining contacts and partnerships, with key Government counterparts, donors, embassies, UN agencies, (and any other relevant authorities and agencies as required.
- Assist HoO in following up with the Government, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Parliament on finalizing the constitutional procedures for Lebanon’s membership in IOM including signing a status agreement.
- Support the HoO in coordinating potential projects with IOM Development Fund;
- In close coordination with the HoO, act as IOM focal point for the GCM; attend meetings and reports to HoO on the progress;
- Act as IOM focal point for the pillar group of peace and security in the United Nations strategic framework (UNSF) and provide inputs and support as required;
- Act as IOM focal point for of the immigration and border management (IBM) projects/activities;
- In close coordination with the HoO, participate in the border control committee (BCC) meetings headed by the Lebanese Armed forces at Ministry of Defense and any other meeting related to IBM;
- Support the HoO and other IOM officials in the organizing visits for VIPs, meetings and events, such as TDYs, workshops, trainings, including arrangement for venue, logistics, transportation and documentation of events, etc., as necessary;
- Support the HoO in preparing progress, interim and final reports for the Regional Office, IOM HQ, as required;
- Compile reports (including translations), and prepare donors’ profiles;
- Research, compile, analyze, summarize and present data on developing aspects/updates in the field affecting IOM work in Lebanon.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the HoO.
آخر تاريخ التحديث:
14 فبراير, 2020
المناصرة والتوعية, الديمقراطية والحقوق المدنية, القانون والشؤون القانونية
آخر مهلة للتقديم:
الجمعة, 28 فبراير 2020
> 3000 (USD)
تفاصيل درجة التعليم:
• University degree and experience in Public Administration, Law, English language , Communication or relevant field; • Four years of relevant experience • Experience in working with government officials. • Thorough knowledge of English and Arabic. Knowledge of French will be considered an advantage; • Excellent communication, written and verbal skills both in Arabic and in English; • Experience executing rigorous and creative quantitative and qualitative analyses, experience with statistical packages an advantage; • Proficient and experienced in both donor reporting and thematic reporting; • Experience in liaising with Government authorities, other national/international institutions and donors (including, preferably, EU institutions); • Experience in the MENA region is an advantage, including proven experience in advocacy;
بين 3 سنوات و5 سنوات