Field Facilitator - Education Project- Tripoli
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to:
[email protected] and kindly include “Field Facilitator- PEER” and your name in the subject line. Please indicate your salary expectations in the cover letter.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Right To Play is a child-centered organization. Our recruitment and selection procedures reflect our commitment to the safety and protection of children in our programs.
To learn more about who we are and what we do, please visit our website at www.righttoplay.com.
1. Activity planning and implementation:
- Ensures participation of partners, children/young people and stakeholders in the process of project planning and implementation of the proposed activities.
- Supports Coaches and Coach Trainers in developing their activity plans and schedules, encourages their initiatives while ensuring alignment with project proposal, facilitates their activities and reports to the PO.
- Organizes and conducts special events activities, play days and sports tournaments.
- In coordination with partners, Coaches and Coach Trainers, evaluates events, provides updates of lessons learned and best practices and reports on progress and challenges as they arise.
- Manages the logistical arrangements for training workshops and events.
- Assesses training needs of Coach Trainers, Coaches, Junior Leaders, teachers and partners, recommends the suitable intervention and works with them to develop training schedules.
- Organizes and facilitates training workshops conducted by other program staff and participates in the training as required.
- Facilitates the training sessions conducted by Coach Trainers, evaluates them and reports to the PO.
-Handles equipment management and distribution in the assigned community.
- Handles advance payments and manages cash money used for the activity implementation.
- Follows up on how partners are spending budget received for project implementation in the location and verifies the accuracy of their financial reports and receipts and reports to the PO.
- Assesses needs for facility repairs and upgrades in the community, facilitates the authorized work and ensures that overall work has been completed in accordance with the approved standards.
2. Monitoring and reporting:
- Conducts regular field visits with partners, Coach Trainers and Coaches to follow up and provide support as needed. ïÂÂ· Participates in workshops/training to partners, Coaches and Coach Trainers in the quantitative data collection tools and qualitative monitoring tools and ensures accurate and timely submission of quantitative and qualitative data to RTP team.
- Provides narrative, qualitative and quantitative monitoring information/data to support monthly, quarterly and annual reports to update Country and Regional Office on project progress.
- Submits financial reports related to activity implementation.
- Ensures partners and Coaches are in compliance with Child Safeguarding Policy.
3. Establish and maintain partnerships:
- Identifies community needs, participates in the selection of communities and partners to be included in RTP program in the respective Field.
- Represents RTP in the project location and relevant forums and have regular consultations with local partners, stakeholders and key beneficiaries in the assigned community.
4. Supervision and guidance:
- Conducts performance assessment of Coach Trainers and Coaches and recommends incentives based on the approved incentive criteria.
- In collaboration and consultation with partners, PO and the Training Officer implements a Coach Incentive system.
- In collaboration and consultation with partners identifies potential Coaches who can become Coach Trainers.
- Recommends Coach Trainers and Coaches for certification.
5. Performs other duties as assigned.
A.COMPETENCIES / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Ability to confidently represent oneself and Right To Play
- Effective planning and organizing skills
- Coaching and feedback skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong development and team building skills
B. TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Understanding of adult education principles
- Computer literacy in outlook, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Internet
- Effective report writing
- Understanding of the concept of sport for development
- Understanding of child rights and child protection
C. DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience implementing a development program with local populations in both rural and urban settings
- Experience in training, leading workshops and teaching
- Holds a valid driver’s license
Read More at: https://www.daleel-madani.org/civil-society-directory/right-play-interna... © 2019 Lebanon Support. All rights reserved.