PMP® Preparation Course - February 2020
Why the PMP® Certification?
The PMP® certification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams. It provides project managers with a solid foundation of experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects that will have a positive impact on a company's bottom line results. This course gives you the knowledge and skills to ensure that your projects are completed on time and on budget while giving your client the agreed upon product. It uses presentations, exercises, and discussions of industry-specific examples.
According to the PMI, the main pre-requisites for taking the PMP® exam are:
- Bachelor’s university degree (or the global equivalent)
- At least 4,500 hours of project management experience
- 36 non-overlapping months of project management experience within the previous 6 years
- 35 hours of training in project management
This course provides an overview of the project environment, life-cycle and organization. It provides detailed coverage of the ten knowledge areas defined in "A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) - Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2018 ":
- Fees: $820 (including the materials and refreshments)
- Optional Fees: $110 (for the PMBOK guide). Please note that the guide is not a requirement for this workshop. You will receive a soft copy of the PMBOK guide once you register with PMI to take the PMP exam.
- Duration: 35 hours
For more information or registration, please contact us at +961-1-989901 ext. 200 or at [email protected]