6 months Internship based in Jordan - Regional Campaign to Prevent and Combat Violence Against Women and Girls
Email your brief cover letter and CV in English to [email protected] by October 31st 2019.
Please also indicate ‘Internship – communication – Jordan’ as your email subject.
EuroMed Feminist Initiative is implementing a regional project “Combating Violence against Women in the Southern Mediterranean Region”, funded by the EU. The overall objective is to contribute to the elimination of all forms of violence against women and girls (VAWG) in the Southern Neighborhood States.
In the frame of this project a regional campaign on Zero Tolerance for VAWG was launched.
EFI is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic young graduate to enroll in an internship and support the work of the project’s communication coordinator :
Specific responsibilities are :
Under the direct guidance of the communication coordinator, the intern is expected to :
- Support the social media campaign development
- Handle publications and follow up schedule content on social media platforms
- Suggest to the communication coordinator responses to users’ comments and messages
- Produce regular reports on social media performance
- Produce reports (with Google analytics or similar tool) on referrals to the project website and conversions attributable to social content
- Assist in the organization of live and online events and provide support during these events
Team Collaboration :
This intern will report directly to the Communication Coordinator. Close collaboration with the Project Coordinator.
Job requirement :
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Arabic is essential.
- Excellent Microsoft Office application
- Excellent writing skills
- Awareness of and sensitive to working in multiple socio-economic settings and with multi-cultural groups
- Experience in using analytics tools from Facebook, Twitter and Google for data interpretation and report production
- Interest in EFI’s core cause, feminism, women’s rights and gender equality
- Energetic and positive attitude with strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving approach
- Ability to communicate in a clear, precise and structured way, presents effectively
- Duty station is in Amman
- A 6 months internship