Fundraising and Communication Intern
Please send your CV & Cover Letter to [email protected] and specify the position you are applying for "Fundraising And Communication Intern" in the subject of your email otherwise it will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Fundraising And Communication Intern
SEF (Service de l’Enfant au Foyer) is a Lebanese non-profit organization that provides quality comprehensive services for children and their mothers suffering from domestic violence regardless of their social, religious or political affiliation.
SEF shelters, supports and empowers children and their mothers, over a period of time, by creating a supporting environment for growth and advocating for their rights while working towards their safe and sustainable reintegration in society.
SEF is seeking a fundraising and communications intern. Interns can be undergraduate or graduate students. Specific internship period, hours and work agreements are negotiable; at least 18 hours a week of in-office availability is preferred.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- How to research and identify potential funder.
- Assist in writing a fundraising proposal.
- Interview, research, or observe programs, donors, or staff for blog posts .
- Provide support for on-going development activities including prospect research, grant research and drafting, and program marketing.
- Update communications calendar regularly.
- Develop social media marketing, recruitment, and event updates for events including Facebook updates, tweets and Instagram posts.
- Attend and participate in event related activities and meeting.
Qualifications and Skills :
1-Understand well our mission.
2-Demonstrated interest in nonprofit management.
3-Efficient and technologically competent.
4-Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
5-Professional, consistent, reliable, proactive.
6-Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply, submit the following to [email protected]
2-A cover letter, no more than 2 pages in length that includes (French or English):
a-The start and end date of the period that you are available to work
b-Your available number of hours per week and preferred schedule