Interested candidates are invited to submit their CVs along with a Cover Letter with email subject “Project Assistant- Arab Master” to [email protected] by October 27, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: submitted CVs must include at least 2 references
Read More at: https://www.daleel-madani.org/civil-society-directory/usj-institut-des-s... © 2019 Lebanon Support. All rights reserved.
- Coordinating events, meetings of partners and logistics within the internationally-supported, multi-country graduate educational programme.
- Representing ArMA inside USJ, with regional partners and at the Global Campus of regional programmes.
- Compiling and drafting narrative reports to international funders, including the European Union.
- Coordinating and communicating with the partner institutions of the Master.
- Managing archives, communication and promotion of the programme.
- Liaising with the academic staff for the administrative organisation of the programme.
- Writing descriptions and narratives related to the programme in collaboration with the academic staff.
- Following up with students and classes.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience interfacing with international organisations.
- Experience with project planning in NGOs or educational institutions; environment and report writing.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Comfortable working in mixed culture environment.
- Excellent command of spoken and written Arabic and English Languages.