Send your CV along with a cover letter to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of RDFL.
- Prepares draft plans and present to the Board and the general assembly for approval
Produces regular reports on the progress in achieving the goals and objectives
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations locally, regionally and internationally and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance RDFL’s Mission.
- Oversee all communications efforts.
- Establish or update employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of RDFL.
- Update the strategic plan of the organization and oversee its implementation.
- Lead all grant applications.
- Oversee the planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the organization programs and services.
- Determine staffing requirements for organizational management and program delivery.
- Review and approve all contracts.
- Oversee the implementation of the human resources policies, procedures and practices including the development of job description for all staff.
- Supervise and collaborate with organization staff.
- Coach and mentor staff as appropriate to improve performance.
- Lead all efforts to secure funds for RDFL including fundraising efforts and write-up of funding proposals.
- Supervise and approve the annual budget and expenditures
- Ensure the fiscal integrity of the organization through implementation of RDFL’s financial policies and procedures, compliance with relevant legislations and sound bookkeeping.
- Identify and evaluate the risks to the organization's people (beneficiaries, staff, volunteers) property, finances, goodwill, image and others and implement measures to control risks
- Establishes and maintains excellent relationships with Donors and external stake holders
- Conducts performance appraisals for the direct subordinates and oversees the appraisals of all the staff and identifies performance gaps
Provides recommendations for the Board to enhance performance
Maintains continuous consultations with the Board and attends Board meetings
Prepares for the organization of the general assemblies and participates in it