Start Your Own Business Workshop
Do you have an idea for a business, and don't know where to start?
Are you ready to put your brilliant ideas into action?
AMIDEAST proudly presents the Start Your Own Business workshop.
This workshop will provide entrepreneurs with the guides and tools necessary to master strategic and business planning, finance and accounting, management, and marketing. Entrepreneurs will learn about legal requirements, as well as key success factors and avoidable mistakes that will ensure business growth and long-term success.
If you have an entrepreneurial vision and aim to successfully implement your business idea, this practical workshop is curated particularly for you.
Register now for our next “Start Your Own Business” workshop!
The workshop will start on Thursday, August 29, 2019 and end on Thursday, December 5, 2019.
• 15 weekly in-class sessions of 3 hours each, complemented by an online platform and materials, participant workbook, video resources, and exercises
• Sessions will be held every Thursday night from 6 PM until 9 PM from August 29, 2019 to December 5, 2019.
• Local successful entrepreneurs and subject matter experts who want to help you succeed will be available to answer questions and advice you during the workshop
• $600 (limited scholarship funding available and installment plans)
• Early Bird Registration Deadline: Thursday, August 22, 2019
Regular Registration Deadline: Monday, August 26, 2019
Upon completion, participants will continue to receive support through a number of ongoing activities including:
- additional training sessions
- networking opportunities
For further information, contact the institute manager on: