SEED is a non-profit nongovernmental organization working in Tripoli to support the education sector since 2016.
Since SEED together with People in Need Slovakia are implementing a project financially supported by SlovakAid under the tittle: ‘Education as a pathway to better living conditions for vulnerable children and youth from Lebanese and refugee communities in Tripoli’.
Description: We are looking for suppliers to provide return transportation services on a daily basis on two shifts, morning and afternoon as well as an additional shift for parents on a regular basis. We are requesting transportation services to children and parents from different areas in Tripoli to our Educational centre in Tripoli, and return. Further requirements:
- The buses used should fit for at least 20 children per trip.
- The bus should be insured, legally fit to be in use (good condition) and clean.
- The driver should hold a valid and non-expired driving licence
Contract form and value:
- We will be paying by the number of the children actually transported by end of each months.
- The contract will involve the transportation of an average of 100/175 children and parents per day a months.
- The estimated contract value per month should not overpass 1800 USD. The expected price per return trip per beneficiary should be around 1 USD.
- The contract will bind the parties for a duration of five months renewable.
- The maintenance work, insurance, and any damages, accidents should be covered from the transportation supplier own cost.
- The start date of this service will be September 2019.
Place, date and form of answering this bid :
Applicants are kindly asked to send to [email protected] their best offer
- Application should contain a copy of the driver’s licence and bus’ authorization and latest technical control. A quotation to price per beneficiary per trip (two ways) should also be included as well as the terms and condition for delivery as well as some elements informing on the applicant’s previous experience in such supplements.
- Deadline for application: 5th of August 2019. Possibility of extension until 18th of August if no suitable offer. The bid will remain valid until the 18th of August.
selection criteria and means of assessing the bids:
Applicants will be selected based on their proposal compliance with the Beneficiary’s requirements stated in the section ‘description’ as well as the price per unit. Qualified bids to the second stage will be asked for an interview in order to meet with the driver and see the bus. Note that the personnel that will be selected for this job are requested to attend some trainings concerning child safety and child protection.
The process of selecting the best offer should no longer take more than two weeks of period.
For more information please email us to [email protected].
How to apply
Applicants are kindly asked to send to [email protected] their best offerمنتهية الصلاحية