Information & Communication Officer
Please send your CV in PDF form to [email protected]
Please add the job title in the subject line of the email
Hours: Full-time from 8 am to 3 pm
Location: Beirut, Hamra, Nimat Yafith Street, Shatila bldg..1st Floor
Salary: Commensurate with required experience and qualifications
Palestinian Students Fund (PSF)
The PSF is a non-governmental, non-political and philanthropic educational association registered on the 28th of December 1970, at the Ministry of Interior and Municipalities in Lebanon, under registration number 380/ AD.
Since 1973, the PSF has been continuously seeking funding opportunities in order to offer adequate support for brilliant underprivileged Palestinian students. This support is provided in the form of extending loans to be paid back by the beneficiary in the form of loans with zero interest to be paid after one year grace period after graduation. The importance of this type of loan is its ability to rotate over years, allowing more students in need to pursue university education, fulfill their dreams for a better future, and lead a dignified life. The PSF depends on contributions received from individuals and businessmen, both Arabs and non-Arabs as well as international organizations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing Students’ and graduates files
This includes scanning, data entry and uploading students’ and graduates’ files to a Document Management & control Platform called “Visual Byblos Cyberspace (VBC)- dashboard.
- Administering social media related to PSF to insure visibility
- Writing reports about activities of PSF’s and take photos
- Uploading photos, news and articles related to PSF’s activities on the related website and face book page.
- Preparing of visibility material.
- Editing the content of the website using CMS.
- Managing the applications of new students and upload them on the used software
This includes collecting applications for new students, entering data, organize and prepare them to be used by the Director
- Carrying out activities related to procurement
This includes collecting offers from suppliers concerning the purchase of computers and IT supplies in addition to information material that enhances the visibility of PSF. This also includes following up with suppliers concerning maintenance contracts of the software and hardware.
- Following up the PSF activities by taking photos, uploading them on social media & writing reports.
- Carrying out any duties requested by the director for the benefit of PSF
This includes: Representing PSF in meetings and conferences, and assisting her colleagues.
Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System (MIS) or any related field.
At least two years of similar experience.
Other personal and professional qualities:
- Team worker
- Work under pressure
- Take initiatives
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Languages: Arabic and good proficiency in English.
French is an asset.
Send your CV to [email protected]