Sales Skills Development Workshop
WHY TAKE THE COURSE?
Sales skills development is a global learning solution that provides participants with confidence and builds their competence in client interactions to help ensure greater sales success – from making effective and structured sales calls, to using the right behaviors, and persuasive techniques, to position and present their products in order to make the sale. The course will empower your sales team to reach their full career potential while helping your organizationmaximize its revenue potential.
Who should attend?
Sales professionals, accounts managers, and people involved in sales and clients interaction.
By the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Apply their skills in a systematic and customer-focused sales process
- Conduct high impact sales meetings
- Identify and satisfy customer needs through establishing effective two-way communication
- Create a consistent selling approach with all clients
- Emphasize the product benefits that will most appeal to a particular customer
- Learn how to handle customers’ objections effectively
- Get the customer’s commitment to buy their products and services
- Negotiate effectively to close deals
- Build a trusted relationship with their clients
Workshop Schedule & Fee
July 15, 16, 17 & 18 5:30 - 9:00 pm
The fee for attending this workshop is $380 including training and materials.
With over 20 years of extensive international business & managementexperience in the US, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East with a focus on setting sales strategies for companies around the globe and developing sales skills for their teams