HR Coordinator - Pls read requirements Carefully
Job Objective: the HR coordinator is responsible to execute, coordinate and supervise the implementation of all HR functions related Policies & Procedures: employees’ relations, recruitment, training & Development.
Assist departments’ coordinators in HR issues, monitor employee satisfaction, implement the HR Integrated System, and update the HR Manual.
Education: BA in HR or relevant. A Master degree in HR Management is preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 7 years of experience in relevant NGOs, substance abuse and addiction recovery institutions, health care, or educational organizations.
Requirements & skills
- Interpersonal Skills- Excellent Communication & Listening Skills
- People Oriented
- Ethical – Professionalism – Trustworthy - High Sense of confidentiality
- Patient – Team player – Dynamic
- Problem solver
- Organization and time management skills and ability to prioritize.
- Age range : 30 - 45
- Languages: Fluent in Arabic, English and French
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office – Data management systems, HR integrated software