The AMIDEAST Entrepreneur Institute Legal Clinic
The AMIDEAST Entrepreneur Institute Legal Clinic, a first-of-its-kind service in Lebanon that has been running since 2017, is now offering this free consultation service to all entrepreneurs in Lebanon.
Under the leadership of Abboud and Associates, the legal clinic will provide entrepreneurs in Lebanon with valuable free legal advice to help them:
- Resolve legal issues for start-ups and SMEs that do not have current legal support
- Answer legal questions about starting a business, registering companies, related taxation issues, etc.
- Receive personalized legal guidance and consultation.
The Legal Clinic will be held on a monthly basis according to the following schedule:
(Date of the clinic – Deadline to submit application)
- Wednesday September 11, 2019 – September 5, 2019
- Wednesday October 30, 2019 – October 24, 2019
- Wednesday November 13, 2019 – November 5, 2019
- Wednesday December 11, 2019 – December 3, 2019
To register for an appointment with the Legal Clinic to be held on July 31, 2019, contact us on 01-989 901 ext. 236 or at [email protected]. You will need to fill the application form and email it back to us at before September 5, 2019
For more information on the Legal Clinic, or to know more about other support services we provide, please contact us via email or at: 01-989901 ext. 236