Psychosocial Support Facilitator
يتطلب رسالة مع الطلب؟:
Upon submission, please include "Psychosocial Support Facilitator" in the subject of the email
البريد الالكتروني للشخص المسؤول:
Aim of the Position:
- Implement age- appropriate psychosocial activities for children and/or youth
- Strengthening and improving the resilience and wellbeing of children at risk.
- Ensure that all beneficiaries participate in the activities that are non-discriminatory as well as age and gender sensitive and appropriate.
- Ensure that parents/caregivers get frequent feedback about their child’s participation during the sessions
- Work directly with the Child Protection Advisor and Project Manager
- Ensure that the children/youth feel safe, comfortable and respected all the time
- Ensure that all the beneficiaries of the community programs are received and taken care of
- Deliver structured psychosocial support (PSS) sessions (as per the DEAL curriculum)
- Prepare and implement recreational activities for the targeted beneficiaries
- Plan and identify materials and any support required for the PSS sessions on a monthly basis.
- Close coordination and update with the social workers
- Ensure that the beneficiaries who need specific attention/care are referred to the social workers
- Ensure the creation of positive atmosphere for the children through encouraging them to express their needs and be fully engaged in the activities and ensuring their feeling of safety
- Suggest modifications of sessions and exercises in order to adapt to changes occurring in the work environment, based on the feedback of the caregivers and children
- Participate in relevant PSS trainings and workshops
- Prepare all the necessary for the various activities well in advance, paying attention to details
- Ensure that the activities are done in a clean, safe and hazard free location
- Collaborate in ensuring that the material appropriately used and later stored in a safe way at the end of the day.
- Establish a calendar/agenda for intervention for each group of children/youth concerned.
- Verify the beneficiaries list and presence.
- Attend weekly and monthly meetings with the project manager
- Effective engagement of children with disabilities in the PSS activities.
- Comprehensive monthly reporting: filling of all requested tools
- Assist in data collection
- Abide by the Jafra Foundation child Protection policy, communication policy, Code of Conduct and all other policies
- Report to your line manager any non-respect of Jafra policies amongst the teams or partners.
- Openness to working with refugees (Syrian, Palestinian, etc.) and deprived children/youth.
- Address needs and requests in a professional way
- Undertake all other duties that may be requested by the line-manager and that are compatible with the job
- At least a High School diploma (Baccalaureate)
- At least 1 year of practical experience in psychosocial support, child protection activities, social work etc.
- Fluent Arabic is a must; English is a strong asset
Professional and Personal skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to create and maintain positive relationships
- Ability to work independent and under pressure
- Proactive and highly motivated
- Highly creative
- Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office
آخر تاريخ التحديث:
13 Mar, 2019
آخر مهلة للتقديم:
الأحد, 24 مارس 2019
< 800 (USD)
تفاصيل درجة التعليم:
بين سنة واحدة وسنتين