MEAL Assistant - Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability & Learning
Brief Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support all departments’ MEAL systems and policies.
- Support in the collection of program performance data.
- Data entry and support in developing reports.
- Field-testing of MEAL tools with program staff and assist in its modification as necessary.
- Support in tracking donor requirements and deadlines.
- Support Program Coordinators in conducting regular MEAL field visits to collect data, assess the application of MEAL tools, and assist in preparation of monthly/quarterly report to donors.
- Assist in the implementation of the needs assessment according to the need of every program.
- Assist with the preparation of potential new programs.
- Search for potential programs, donors, and retrieving information from different sources.
- Support in writing/editing draft questionnaires and assessments.
Education: BA in Social Studies, International Affairs, Development, or similar. Master’s degree is a plus
Experience: A preferred minimum experience of at least two years field experience in program design monitoring and evaluation
Other requirements & skills
- Interpersonal Skills – Excellent Communication & Listening skills
- Positive attitude & an Excellent Team Player
- Confidential – Ethical & Trustworthy
- Research & analysis – detailed oriented
- Good Time Management & Organization Skills
- Age: 25 – 30
- Languages: Fluent in Arabic, English and French
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office - SPSS