Interested Graphic Designer please send the requested fees with the CV.
Scope of Work
policy paper and invitation card
T.E.R.R.E.Liban, as an Intermediate Support Organization (ISO) on the Environment and Solid Waste Management Issue Network “LANE” (Lebanese Advocacy Network For Environment), under the Civic Engagement Initiative - CEI component of Building Alliances for Local Advancement, Development and Investment Capacity Building – BALADI CAP Project through a sub award issued by Counterpart International, Inc. as a part of the USAID-funded BALADI Program, is coordinating, supporting and promoting “issue networks” of CSOs, around the following advocacy area : Environmental Protection and Solid Waste Management. T.E.R.R.E.Liban wishes to undertake the consultancy services for an experienced Graphic Designer for the conception and the layout of a policy paper (around 40 pages booklet), a leaflet and an invitation card for a seminar on Land use Management.
- PURPOSE OF THE ASSIGNMENT
T.E.R.R.E.Liban is seeking the services of an Experienced Graphic Designer for the conception and the layout of a policy paper (around 40 pages booklet), a leaflet and an invitation card for a seminar on Land use Management to be produced in Coordination with LANE & T.E.R.R.E.Liban team and it’s designated expert under CEI Component - Baladi Cap project.
- SCOPE OF WORK
The Graphic Designer must provide the following tasks:
- Create a concept, graphics logos and illustrations for the policy.
- Develop the booklet layout design in Arabic.
- Design a cover page according to the policy paper aims.
- Provide technical advice with regard to the policy paper style, format, print production, and any design aspect needed.
- Determine the size and arrangement of illustrative material, color, font style and size.
- Prepare preliminary drafts for the materials based on agreed brief.
- Design a leaflet and an invitation Card for an environmental seminar (land use management in Lebanon)
- Assure corrections and modifications upon the request of LANE & T.E.R.R.E.Liban team and it’s designated expert.
- The graphic designer will work in Coordination with LANE & T.E.R.R.E.Liban team and it’s designated expert.
- TECHNICAL DELIVERABLES
- Concept and design of a policy paper
- Design of an invitation card
- WORK DURATION
The activity will be conducted between January 9 and 16, 2018 including that conception and layout of a policy paper and an invitation card.
- جبل لبنان
- Baabda - Louayzeh