End of Project Evaluator of WAII funded by the European Union
The End of Project Evaluation will aim at identifying implementation successes and challenges in order to draw lessons learnt and to provide recommendations and best practices for future programs. The purpose of this final project evaluation is to assess the relevance, effectiveness and sustainability of the “WAII” project.
The project final evaluation will focus on all the activities carried out as part of the two objectives. Hence, the evaluation will address the following:
- Identification of key project’s challenges, risks and opportunities as well as the strengths and weaknesses, in the light of its prospective continuation.
- Measurements of key attributes of processes and implementation using different technical methods.
- Recommendations on how to improve the design and/or operational processes of the project to cause more impact and
increase implementation efficiency and effectiveness, and to attain project’s sustainability.
How to apply
Proposals must include the following:
- Outline of evaluation framework and methods, including comments on the TOR, proposed time frame and work plan
- Proposed evaluation budget and proposed payments schedule aligned with deliverables schedule
- (Proposals over 4 pages will be automatically excluded).
- CVs and evidence of past evaluations for each team member
Submit completed bids to [email protected]
For serious candidate who wish to receive a detailed ToR, email us at [email protected]منتهية الصلاحية