Educational Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator
HCI-Middle East located in Lebanon, a leading local organization based in Tripoli and Beirut, seeks an Educational Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator for the USAID-funded Improving Public Education Outcomes (IPEO) Program. The project aims to support the Ministry of Education (MEHE) and Center for Education and Research and Development (CERD) to improve reading, writing, and social and emotional learning skills of girls and boys in public primary schools in Lebanon. The program will support the public education system’s overall capacity to plan, budget, deliver, monitor, evaluate and institutionalize quality educational services by providing in-depth technical assistance to the CERD and the MEHE after assessing their institutional needs and gaps. Improving the use of data for enrollment, retention and learning will be essential for sustained outcomes. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Educational Monitoring & Evaluation Coordinator:
- Develop, design and implement the program’s performance monitoring plans, and performance and impact evaluations related to improving reading at the primary grade level in collaboration with the MEL team.
- Coordinate with the MEHE on data collection for assessments
- Coordinate all activities related to build the system for student assessment at the MEHE
- Analyze data and prepare M&E reports and studies in collaboration with MEL team
- Knowledgeable of the education sector in Lebanon and monitoring and evaluation of international donor funded programs, with experience on education and reading programs preferred.
- Familiarity and understanding of the Early Grade Reading Assessment (EGRA) and preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required. Master degree is preferred.
- Strong report writing, analytical, and communication skills.
- Experience writing USAID programs’ reports preferred.
- Professional experience working in international and local organizations, inter-cultural communication skills is required.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and a 1 page cover letter to the Project Manager [email protected] with Cc to the Executive Director Mrs. Hala El Moukaddem [email protected] by August 29 2018. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line. CVs are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so candidates are encouraged to apply immediately. Finalists will be contacted.منتهية الصلاحية