Beirut, 10th & 11th November 2019, 9.00 AM - 6.00 PM
Workshop Language: English
• … familiar with the approach of NVC following the practice of Marshall Rosenberg and the Center for Nonviolent Communication (https://www.cnvc.org/learn-nvc/articles)?
• … eager to learn more by practicing on real-life situations?
• … a trainer/facilitator who already trains others on NVC
• or a practitioner of NVC in your work and private life and want to learn more in order to support others?
• … eager to live up to the principles of NVC?
Then you might want to join this Advanced Workshop which will help you to…
• … dive further into the depth of the approach through practice and reflection
• … learn more about the foundation of NVC like: choice, protective use of force, interdependence, … value of feelings and needs, going beyond right & wrong
• … validate and increase your knowledge and skills with a CNVC certified trainer
• … connect to the community of fellow NVC practitioners
• … increase your capacity to connect to yourself & others and to hold space for others
• … become more confident in the face of conflict and tensions
Through this experimental exchange we want to bring those together who drive or support participatory change processes, conflict transformation, and empowerment in communities. We want to explore the issues, strengths and challenges that unite all of us who work on participatory community empowerment.
من خلال هذا التبادل التجريبي، نود أن نجمع المعنيون الذين يقودون أو يدعمون عمليات التغيير التشاركية، تحويل النزاعات، التمكين، والدمج في المجتمعات المحلية. نريد أن نستكشف القضايا والمصالح ونقاط القوة والتحديات التي توحدنا جميعا في العمل على تمكين المجتمع التشاركي.
During two full days, using participatory and reflective methods, we will look at ourselves and our own experiences to see how they have shaped us as journalistic and civil society actors. This way, we will find ways to do better documentation and reporting on the topic of migration.