إضافة تعليق جديد
Events and office manager
Please send an email with the job title, and favored location, to: [email protected]
The Events and office manager will ensure the proper event and office management of the project in close contact with the Project Manager in GOPA HQ and four Key experts (KEs) located in 1x Beirut, 1x Tunis, 1x Brussels.
Previous experience in remote work is an asset.
He/she will work closely with the Project’s Financial Manager and report directly to the Project Manager at GOPA HQ.
Role and tasks:
- Supports the organisation of events, training courses, workshops, conferences etc.;
- Managing supplier relationships;
- Support all KEs in tasks related to communications
- Responsible for the daily office management, administrative and logistical management;
- Arrangement of travel, booking accommodation and organisation of study visits;
- Responsible for daily communication, correspondence and planning within the project office;
- Support KEs and non-key experts (NKEs) in liaising with the main stakeholders, organising and agreeing meetings and taking minutes if necessary;
- Support the mobilisation of NKE (visa, provision of briefing package, organisation of travel and other necessary logistics etc.);
- Support the KEs in the recruitment and management of NKE, fill-in data in NKE tracking tool and support in filling-in timesheets of experts appropriately;
- Support in preparing and editing different reports as required by the ToR;
- Some limited, ad-hoc translation in English/French of short documents and other correspondence as well as in meetings where not covered by incidental budget.